Saturday 23 May 2009

So long.

................so long
. why does it takes SO long
...................what if I WAIT for you
.Am I the ONLY one?
.......So clear...see if it BREAKS
....SECRETS........in two.....turn your soul out
...Its like I could ALWAYS be.......
.So long...Am I the ONLy One.....make this ALL
...........SUDDENLY.........I TURN around
.
.What if I BREAKS in two......Am I the ONLY one
........So long..........What if?
...............FORGET your going.....here
.Its like I could ALWAYS be
........Show me there..........I think you know
.Why does.....So long..............so long
.........So long........what if
.....So CLEAR........It's like.......I could
........FORGET your........going.......ALWAYS BE
....................Suddenly
.
.So long. So long. So long
.........................I ALWAYS COULD BE THERE
.............Am I not the ONLY one
............The ONLY ONLY ONLY
....................one
.............Did I tell YOU?
.
...............SOMETIMES IT HURTS.
.
.
.
. music by collide.

No comments:

Post a Comment