Friday 3 July 2009

Tripping II

No signs of Life.

We are alone in the road now, I suddenly feel uncomfortable
Its 2:37 and darkness is everywhere. Still some light remains on the car panel, on its flashlights and on the stars.
The never ending lullaby is starting to affect me, the melody wrapping me in such a pleasant way it is powerful even thought the sound is low.
A new driver, but the same expression remains.
Even thought everyone’s around me, I miss those cars. It seems like there’s something else apart from us, some life.
I wonder where they are now. Are they home?
Are they awake? Are they alive? Did they reach something?
Even thought we didn’t hang too far, I wonder.
We passed by some houses, but they were left behind by its owners.
Waiting to crumble, watching every soul that passes by, waiting for someone to come.
Waiting for some life inside.
I’m tired but I can’t seem to fall asleep.
Too much on my mind, even though I don’t remind any of them. I can’t think of them.
They just flash by as the streetlights.

show me the light, give me the way away

No comments:

Post a Comment